"On va s'aimer, on va danser, c'est la vie..."
You are a native Arabic speaker and weirdly the only part of the song that you get is the French lyrics.
Get a bit of Wahrani dialect but we don't guarantee you will understand Cheb Khaled... as we sometimes don't ourselves!
• How are you?:Kerak (m)? Keraki (f)?
• Good: Ghaya/Labess
• Oh my God!: Hawdji ana! Ya Hay!
• I don't speak Arabic: Ma nahdarsh el arbiya
• I can/I can’t: Enejem/Ma nejemch
• Handsome/Beautiful: Chbab (m)/Chaba , can also be used for objects.
• What?: Shawala?
• Who?: Shkoun?
• Yes: Wah
• Wait: Qare3 (m) Qar3i (f)
• Come down: Houwood (m) Hawdi (f)
• Really!: Bessa7!
• Please (begging): Hambouk (from Allah yar7am Abouk)
•A girl: Shira
• Are you joking?: Erak teza3aq (m)? Eraki teza3qi (f)?
• A car: lauto
• Children: Drari
• A baby:Ghoriyane